Technical Support Co-ordinator
Technical & Sales Supervisor - Job Description
We are looking for an individual with a good technical understanding, preferably with a background with hybrid systems/ Solar PV/ Generators, alternatively an individual with a background in engineering with capacity to devote themselves to learning our systems quickly.
- Understanding of the components used within our hybrid systems – Solar PV, Battery, Wind turbine, Generators Diesel/LPG
- Programming settings on new and existing hybrid systems
- Fault diagnosis on systems/ generators
- Site visits on occasions to diagnose/ rectify faults
- Remote monitoring of systems
- Remote refinement of settings when new systems are installed on site
On call required 1 out of 6 weeks to help resolve any client issues/ monitor systems.
Receive enquiry details from sales team and specify the correct Hybrid solution for the job, this could include;
- Sizing the correct Solartainer/ Battery bank system/ generator size to pair with the Hybrid system
- The addition of extra Solar PV on site
- The addition of portable wind turbines
- The addition of EV vehicle charging points
- Helping the client by designing a custom Hybrid system to suit their power needs
- Completing savings calculations for clients showing the benefits of utilising a hybrid system over a traditional power source.
- Load Calculations to them specify the correct hybrid power Solution for the client
- Amp/ KVA/ kW calculations
- Cable sizing calculations
- Savings calculations for client switching to hybrid solution
- Receive technical enquiries and liaise with clients to understand their needs before providing a solution.
- Assist with incoming enquiries/ calls as needed by the company.
This is not an exhaustive list but hopefully it gives a good understand of the job role required, we are business growing quickly and as this happens your role will adapt and progress in line with your skills/ the business needs.