PRODUCT CODE: HG-PC120
The PowerCube 120 is a containerised hybrid power solution, incorporating a diesel generator, Lithium-Ion battery pack and a high capacity bunded fuel tank.
By integrating a PowerCube 120 into your application, you will benefit from a significant reduction in fuel use and emissions, such as; CO2, NOx, SO2 & PM. Allowing the optimised running of the generator, significantly extends plant life and reduces the maintenance requirement, all whilst maintaining a 24-hour continuous and reliable power supply.
All AC outlets can be easily configured and controlled locally through the new touchscreen interface and remotely, through an online portal.
The Powerplus provides a completely innovative hybrid solution in a single product, making it even easier for users to access flexible hybrid power.
Key features and benefits
- Reduced environmental impact and carbon footprint
- Reduced generator runtime and service costs
- Reduced noise emissions
- Remote energy management as standard
- Manage individual power connections locally and remotely
- Live energy reporting as standard
- 3 phase configuration
- Can be used as a direct replacement for diesel gensets up to 100kVA
- Adaptive power source
|Max Rated Power||120kVa|
|Max Apparent Power||96kW|
|AC Nominal Voltage||400/230v|
|Rated frequency/ voltage||50Hz|
|Max Output Current||125A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2440 x 3000 x 2600|
|Weight||5,295kg (Full tanks)|
|PV Module||High Transmission Glass|
|PV Panel input||Max. 4kWh|
- Solar Hybrid Generators
- Hybrid Generators and Battery Storage Units
- Generator Sets And Ancillaries
- Energy Management
- Eco Mobile Welfare Units
- Eco Site Accommodation
- Site Lighting
- Environmental Control
- Fuel & Water Tanks