10' to 32' Eco Site Accommodation Cabins
PRODUCT CODE: ESA1032
Our range of Eco Site Accommodation Cabins has been designed and developed with the user and the environment in mind by utilising recycled materials, energy-efficient appliances and increased volumetric space.
Every cabin can be configured to suit our client's application, for example, split offices, drying rooms, changing rooms, canteens and meeting rooms, or a combination of any of these. We can also provide bespoke layouts to ensure that the space you hire or purchase is fit for purpose.
Typical sizes and configuration are as follows;
- 10' 20' 24' and 32'
- Open plan and split offices
- Open plan and split canteens
- Open plan and split drying rooms
- Open plan and split meeting rooms
- Security guard huts
- 2+1, 3+1 and 4+2 toilet blocks
All of our Eco Site Accommodation Cabin range includes PIR LED lighting, low energy consumption heating, double glazed windows, insulation throughout and can stacked or linked in the 24' and 32' products.
Every 'Eco specification' cabin is designed to save both CO2 and money when compared with standard site accommodation ranges. All eco-cabins can be mains powered or connected to our range of solar hybrid generators.
Key features and benefits
- Comfortable volumetric space
- Low energy consumption
- Plug and play or hard wired
- Energy-efficient appliances
- PIR LED lighting
- Furniture and white goods supplied
- Easy clean floors and walls
- Anti-vandal doors
- Steel shutters
- Solar Hybrid Generators
- Hybrid Generators and Battery Storage Units
- Generator Sets And Ancillaries
- Energy Management
- Eco Mobile Welfare Units
- Eco Site Accommodation
- Site Lighting
- Environmental Control
- Fuel & Water Tanks