Solartainer Versatile for Rail
PRODUCT CODE: SH-SV1
Developed to provide an off-grid power supply, integrating renewable- power and storage with diesel-power back-up to reduce fuel consumption and carbon emissions. This unit also reduces fuel costs by up to 50% when compared to a conventional diesel generator and reduce Co2 by over 80%.
This Solartainer line has an adaptable power system and both battery banking and ancillary generator power can be scaled up or down within the Solartainer to provide the power you need and support your decarbonisation commitments.
During daytime operation, the energy created by the solar panels is harvested and stored in an onboard lithium-ion battery pack.
The standby generator is configured to run only when the batteries are depleted to a state of charge configured before being set up on your project. Energy performance is monitored remotely via an online portal and monthly energy performance certificates are produced.
Key features and benefits
- Autonomous off-grid power supply
- Reduce environmental impact and carbon footprint
- Available in single or three phase configuration
- Can be used as a direct replacement for diesel generators upto 70 kVA or 70kVA+ when synchronised
- Reduced generator runtime and service costs
- Reduced noise emissions
- Remote energy management as standard
- Live energy reporting as standard
- Adaptive power source
- All units are 'Renewables ready' and additional solar PV panels and wind turbines can be connected
- Option to synchronise multiple sets
- Solar Hybrid Generators
- Hybrid Generators and Battery Storage Units
- Generator Sets And Ancillaries
- Electric Vehicle and Plant Charging
- Energy Management
- Eco Mobile Welfare Units
- Eco Site Accommodation
- Site Lighting
- Environmental Control
- Fuel & Water Tanks