Thermal Fever Screening System
PRODUCT CODE: EC-TFS1
We offer a range of state-of-the-art thermal screening systems including walk-through detectors and hand-held cameras to enable quick and accurate assessment without the need for operator contact.
We also provide mass screening of up to 30 individuals within crowded public areas and places of work including; warehousing facilities, construction sites, commercial premises, as well as public places such as hospitals, railway stations, bus stations, libraries and shopping centres.
Any object with temperatures above absolute zero emits a detectable amount of radiation. A thermal camera converts IR radiation into greyscale values and matches these values to temperature values through an algorithm model.
Thermal cameras with high-temperature accuracy can help detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever.
Key features and benefits
- No personal contact required by the system operator
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Accuracy up to +/- 0.3o
- Quick and easy to set up the screening process
- Displays and detects critical temperature in real-time
- Activates colour and sound alarm to notify operators
- Information recording
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
- Solar Hybrid Generators
- Hybrid Generators and Battery Storage Units
- Generator Sets And Ancillaries
- Energy Management
- Eco Mobile Welfare Units
- Eco Site Accommodation
- Site Lighting
- Environmental Control
- Fuel & Water Tanks